The Bay Area Mediation Services presents
Mediator Certificate Training – Five Days
Co-sponsored by the Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo and Solano County Bar Associations, the Sonoma County Bar Association ADR Section, and the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
||October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2022
||8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||40 Hours of which 2 Hours are in Legal Ethics
In this widely acclaimed intensive 40-hour training, attorneys and business professionals will gain the ability and confidence to resolve almost any dispute, as a mediator negotiator, or
representative. Once completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion which satisfies training requirements for most court and agency panels.
Watch a short video from a satisfied participant here: https://vimeo.com/178631976
- Demonstrations and hands-on practice mediations with video feedback
- Small class size and guest lectures from leading practitioners
- High-emotion conflict management skills
- Mediation confidentiality and ethics
- Drafting binding settlements
- Complete set of model forms included
Ron Kelly is one of the principal architects of California mediation law. He has been honored with ten ADR awards for his work in building the field, including Peacemaker of the Year in California. Mediating since 1970, he's co-founder of two of California's main ADR professional organizations.
Mr. Kelly has trained thousands of lawyers, judges, government officials and business professionals on four continents. His training materials are licensed and used around the world in several languages. Judges in every superior court in the Bay Area have chosen to enroll in his training.
Event Code: ADR222031
For a printable flyer, click here.
|| BASF/Co-Sponsor Bar or Section Members
|| All Others
Prices increased by $100 on September 10
Note: Must attend all five Saturdays
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. For cancellation please email Marilyn King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.