Presented by the Barristers Club of the Bar Association of San Francisco
Advising Businesses and Practicing Law During COVID-19
Everything lawyers need to know about how COVID-19 is affecting businesses.
||Wednesday April 1, 2020
||9:30 - 10:45 a.m.
Munger, Tolles & Olson
Farella Braun + Martel
Merlin Law Group
Smith Shapourian Mignano
A comprehensive, one-stop shop CLE on the top topics affecting companies, including insurance, employment, business, litigation, and transactional law issues. Hear from the Co-Chairs of Barristers Sections on topics affecting you and your clients.
- Insurance – business interruption and event cancellation coverage, regulatory and legislative responses, insurance lawsuits
- Employment – privacy laws, work from home implications, updates to state and federal laws
- Business, Commercial and Bankruptcy – financial assistance for businesses, self-help financial measures, bankruptcy relief
- Litigation – court closures, deadlines and statutes of limitation, future litigation
- Transactional – venture financing, CA franchise tax deadlines, and force majeure
For a printable flyer, click here.
Event Code: B200200