The Barristers Club Racial Justice Initiative and Solo and Small Firm Section of the Barristers Club present
Throwing a Rock at the Glass Ceiling
A roundtable discussion with male law firm owners making significant efforts to support diversity and inclusion in the legal industry.
||Wednesday, June 16, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
||1 Hour in recognition and elimination of bias
| Anna Liu
Steven Adair MacDonald & Partners
With the changing landscape of the #metoo, #heforshe, #BLM movements, this roundtable of male law firm owners who are making significant efforts to ally with female and POC lawyers will #mansplain (in a positive way!) and discuss these issues amongst themselves and the broader community.
- A panel of male law firm owners who will share their views on how to support women and minorities in the practice of law;
- How to increase the visibility and promotion of their existing or new associates and/or partners;
- Ways to develop meaningful diversity, equity, and inclusion plans to include more diverse, intersectional hires in the future; and
- How to build networks outside of the “old boys” club, which often does not involve women and or persons of color.
Event Code: B210202
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.