The Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the Barristers Club, Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California, and The Queen's Bench present
A Conversation with Women Attorneys
Advice to My Younger Self
||Tuesday, October 12, 2021
||5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
||No MCLE provided.
Please join us for a roundtable discussion between women attorneys as they provide advice and anecdotes about things they wish they knew in their first ten years of practice.
- Obstacles and successes in career
- Learning and practicing self-advocacy
- Creating and achieving professional goals
- Career development
- Managing burnout and toxic work environments
- How to build and sustain professional relationships
- Confronting imposter syndrome
- Balancing childcare, caregiver responsibilities or other family needs
- And much more!
Sydney Allen, Long & Levit & Cristina Piechocki, Littler Mendelson
Event Code: B210206
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
BWLNC/Queen's Bench members e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.