The Cannabis, Alcohol and Regulated Industries Section of the Barristers Club presents
Cannabis vs Wine Appellations
||Thursday, June 24, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
| Kevin Dalia
Horst Legal Counsel; Heather L. Burke P.C.; Greenbridge Corporate Counsel P.C.
The cannabis industry is in its nascency, but appellations will be taking off soon. With the creation of a whole new IP protection, let’s see how cannabis appellations compare to appellations in a similar industry: Wine.
- California Cannabis appellation statute
- California Cannabis appellation regulations proposed by CDFA
- Brief wine appellation summary
- Compare wine and cannabis appellations in California
- Alternative IP protection to appellations
Adam Pearse, Edgcomb Law Group & Paige Pembrook, Ad Asta Law Group
Event Code: B211202
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.