The Wellness Committee of the Barristers Club presents
Chair Yoga & Meditation
Join us three Fridays in July for 30 minutes of relaxation and mindfulness- all from the comfort of your chair!
|| Friday, July 9, 2021
|| 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.
Chair Yoga is an adapted a style of yoga practice that allows participants to stay in their normal clothes and still get the wonderful effects of a regular yoga class, all from the comfort of an office chair, making this an accessible exercise experience. These sessions will end with a five-minute meditation to help ground the practice. Come move your body and take a constructive break from your work.
Each session will vary from the last, but will all consist of:
• Light stretching that can be done from your chair
• Ways to bring Mindfulness into your daily work life
• Accessible exercises that almost anyone can do (and modifications for those who can’t)
• A fun energetic experience!
No prior yoga experience necessary!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
Event Code: B211253A
For a printable flyer, click here.
For other dates in this series, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
Event access link will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.