The Wellness Committee of the Barristers Club presents
Nutritional Therapy: Foods that Fuel a Healthy Body
How diet can improve energy, endurance, brain function and stress.
||Thursday, August 5, 2021
||3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
This program will offer accessible ways to improve your diet and health as taught by an expert in the field of nutrition and functional medicine. Learn how and why certain foods may have a negative impact on your mind and body, as well as how your diet can improve your overall wellbeing, including your mental health.
- Find your bio-individual protein requirements
- Are you eating the right fats for inflammation?
- Good carbs, bad carbs, and when to carb load
- What foods enhance brain cognition and avoid dementia?
- Cooking two different meals? How to balance feeding a family.
- The How and When - Eating to reduce stress
- The 5 main foods to avoid that cause disease
- The 5 main foods to include for a long healthy life
Sarah Hoffman, Venable
Event Code: B211254
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.