The Family Law Section of The Barristers Club and the BASF Family Law Section present
The Business of Love: Premarital Agreements
Best practices for drafting fair and binding agreements to support the marriage
||Thursday, May 20, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
When done right, premarital agreements can be used as a powerful tool to identify potential financial pitfalls that may cause conflict in the future. Family Law practitioners will describe their processes, tips and best practices, as well as their experiences working in this speciality area.
General experience w/ PMAs
- Client referral sources/streams?
- Evolving Law/Ethical Consideration
Section Chair: Katie Padilla, Frudden & Padilla Family Law
Event Code: B211265
For a printable flyer, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.