The Immigration Law Section of the Barristers Club presents
Updates and Changes to the H-1B Lottery for USCIS FY2022
||Tuesday, May 11, 2021
||2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
The H-1B has been in the news--a lot lately. Learn all about the latest updates, litigation, and how the H-1B lottery will work this spring. Get the most recent information about this H-1B system with administrative and presidential administration changes.
- Updates to the H-1B process?
- How to prepare for the H-1B season
- Presidential changes
- H-1B dos and don’ts
Anita Koumriqian, Alcorn Immigration Law
Event Code: B211285
For a printable flyer, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.