The Intellectual Property & Internet Law Section of the Barristers Club presents
Hot Topics in European IP Law
Developments in European IP Law, and what they mean for your practice.
||Wednesday, May 5, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
A discussion of developments in patent, copyright, trademark, and trade secret law in Europe and the UK, and how these developments affect companies and practitioners in the US.
- Developments in European Patent Law
- Developments in European Copyright Law
- Developments in European Trademark Law
- Developments in European Trade Secret Law
- How these developments affect US IP practice
Jacek Wnuk, Polsinelli & Joseph Blake Winston IV, Synopsys Inc.
Event Code: B211410
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.