The Labor and Employment Section of the Barristers Club presents
Political Speech in the Workplace
||Tuesday, May 4, 2020
||9:30 - 10:45 a.m.
Although the 2020 election cycle has ended, employees and employers continue to grapple with their rights and obligations related to political speech in the workplace. This panel will discuss emerging issues relating to political speech and employment law from the perspective of an employee-side attorney, a management-side attorney, and an NLRB attorney.
- Employees’ rights to engage in political speech in the workplace;
- Employers’ rights to limit or moderate political speech in the workplace; and
- Employers’ rights to engage in their own political speech with or towards employees.
Rebecca Stephens, Farella Braun + Martel
Event Code: B211430
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.