The Litigation Section of the Barristers Club presents
Tools for a Successful Virtual Deposition (Rebroadcast)
This is a rebroadcasted program from January 19, 2021
||Friday, June 11, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
This program will cover how to prepare for a fully remote deposition, including witness preparation and exhibits. It will also cover ethical considerations, including privacy concerns and guidance on communication with your client during the deposition.
- Preparing for and taking remote depositions
- Exhibit preparation and use
- Ethical considerations
Gabriela Kipnis, Conrad Metlitzky Kane & Carole Okolowicz, Lawless & Lawless
Event Code: B211441R
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.