The Law Student Committee of the Barristers Club presents
Navigating the Remote 2021 California Bar Exam
Practical tips and insights from recent bar passers for taking the online exam.
||Wednesday, April 14, 2021
||5:30 - 6:45 p.m.
This panel will discuss the remote California bar exam and what exam takers can do to prepare for the online test format. The panelists are recent bar passers from Bay Area law schools who took the September 2020 bar exam. They will share their insights, tips, and experiences with taking the remote exam.
- How to prepare for the remote bar exam
- What to expect with the online exam format
- Experiences from recent bar passers on taking the exam
- Advice for taking the online exam
Event Code: B211451
For a printable flyer, click here.
Law students who are not BASF members contact email@example.com to receive a discount
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.