The Professional Development and Solo and Small Firm Sections of the Barristers Club present
Tips for Success from Law Firm Partners
||Wednesday, July 28, 2021
||1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
||No MCLE provided.
| Anna Liu
Partner, Steven Adair MacDonald & Partners
Join four remarkable and talented partners for a roundtable discussion as they share their tips for strategic business development, leadership, and other topics to make and succeed as a law firm partner. This discussion is for attorneys interested in becoming a law firm partner, attorneys who new law firm partners, and those who are looking to strengthen their business and client development skills.
- A panel of law partners who will share their views on how to become a “keeper” and standout in a law firm;
- How to develop sustainable and meaningful professional relationships;
- Ways to develop leadership skills and become a better leader; and
- How to build networks and effectively raise professional profiles in the legal community.
Courtney Brown, Law Offices of Mary Catherine Wiederhold
Event Code: B211462
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.