||Tuesday January 12, 2021
Affirmative Civil Enforcement Chief, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of California
Principal, The Stout Firm
Director Ethics & Compliance Investigations, Applied Materials
Partner, Summa LLP
Partner, Alto Litigation
Tips and strategies for what to do when the federal government (or other agencies) is investigating you … how to respond, when to be proactive/aggressive, civil/criminal issues, what liability presentations look like, and tips for resolution
- What are parallel investigations?
- Will there be a wave of these in light of the PPP, etc.?
- How will you know if there is a civil and/or criminal investigation? Making sure you ask the right questions
- What about other entities? Main Justice, State, local, agencies
- Responding to requests for information
- Witness interviews/proffers/depositions/testimony
- Settlement considerations
Anna Liu, Steven Adair MacDonald & Partners & Liên Payne
For a printable flyer, click here.
Event Code: B211471
||BASF Law Student
||Barristers Solo Section Member
Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself
at the bottom of the page. Use Forgot Username
or Forgot Password
if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account
A link to access the Zoom meeting will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.