The Solo & Small Firm Practice Section of the Barristers Club and Environmental Land Use and Real Estate Section of the Barristers Club present
SB 91: Examined and Explained
||Thursday, April 8, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
An onslaught of emergency orders and regulations aimed to protect tenants from evictions during the pandemic has brought about significant changes to rental housing laws.
On January 29, 2021, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed SB 91, extending the COVID-19 Tenant Relief Act. This legislation, among other things, provides rental assistance funding, and enhanced eviction protections for tenants who have been financially impacted by Covid-19. This program takes a deep dive into SB 91, what it means, and how to navigate the new law.
- California rental assistance program
- Extension of COVID-19 Tenant Relief Act (AB 3088)
- Take a deep dive into protections offered to residential tenants • Mandatory noticing requirements for landlords
- Practical compliance tips.
Emily McGrath, Lawless, Lawless & McGrath
Event Code: B211472
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.