The Solo & Small Firm Practice Section of the Barristers Club, co-sponsored with Labor and Employment Sections of the Barristers Club and BASF, BASF Solo & Small Firm Section and The Contra Costa County Bar Association
Important Considerations from the Employer’s and Employee’s Perspectives
||Wednesday, October 20, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
If you’re an attorney who advises high-level employees or the businesses who employ them, this seminar is for you. Our speakers from both sides of the equation will speak about the myriad of different executive compensation plans that exist, as well as special legal considerations specific to each plan. Among other topics, the speakers will also give an overview of special considerations for higher-level employees under California employment laws.
- An overview of some of the many different types of equity compensation plans for high-level employees;
- A discussion of how executives’ compensation can be affected by the particular structure of the business;
- Special considerations regarding executives’ pay under California labor law;
- Important considerations when there is a termination of employment, whether by voluntary or involuntary means.
Emily McGrath, Lawless, Lawless & McGrath
Event Code: B211473
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
CCCBA members contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.