The Litigation Section of the Barristers presents
An In-Depth Look at Attorney-Client Privilege
In Employment, White Collar, and Commercial Litigation
||Tuesday, June 14, 2022
||11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
||1 Hour in Legal Ethics
The attorney-client privilege seems simple right? Well maybe not in every situation. The BASF Barristers Litigation Section invites you to take a deeper dive into specific attorney-client privilege issues that arise in various contexts. Learn how to better preserve the privilege and when it may be broken.
- What thorny attorney-client privilege issues arise in the employment context?
- Are communications between a lawyer and former employees privileged?
- What special considerations apply to attorney-client privilege issues in the white collar context?
- When can the privilege be broken during an investigation?
- How should outside counsel advise in-house lawyers working for a company with a complex legal structure?
Laura Riparbelli, Carole Okolowicz
Event Code: B221442
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 30 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.