Presented by the Probate Litigation Subcommittee of the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
Probate and Trust Litigation Year in Review
||Tuesday, January 5, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
||1 Hour Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law Specialization Law
Steven P. Braccini
Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton
Annual Review of the Probate and Trust Appellate Decisions
Review of 2020 case law, including:
- Barefoot v Jennings California Supreme Court holding regarding standing under Probate Code section 17200
- Donkin v Donkin provides for appearance by unrepresented Trustee
- Estate of Ashlock requires return of property plus double damages under Probate Code 850
- Wilkin v Nelson provides clear and convincing extrinsic evidence can reform an otherwise unambiguous will
- Roth v Jelley on notice to contingent future beneficiaries
Alicia Gámez, Law Office of Alicia M. Gámez
James Patrick Lamping, Law Office of James P. Lamping
Howard Slavitt, Coblentz, Patch, Duffy &Bass
For a printable flyer, click here.
Event Code: G210501
||BASF Law Student
Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself
at the bottom of the page. Use Forgot Username
or Forgot Password
if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account
A link to access the Zoom meeting will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.