The The Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section and Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Litigation Subsection presents
Bay Area “Quirks”
||Tuesday, April 6, 2021
||12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
||1 Hour in Estate Planning Specialization Credit
The “unwritten” local rules, quirks, and preferences of
San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo, Alameda, and Santa Clara
What will be heard ex parte? What will not be heard ex
parte? Drop off? E-file?
- How do examiner notes and continuances work?
• What can and cannot be transferred via a Heggstad petition?
- What needs to be paper filed? e-filed? Do I need to deliver
courtesy copies to the court? Does the examiner want a courtesy pdf copy of my pleadings?
- How has COVID changed the court’s workflow and the filing and hearing timelines?
- Who can serve as GAL in your proceeding? When is the application for appointment of the GAL filed?
- Do I attach the Seller’s closing statement, or X document to my Final Petition?
- and so much more!
Erika Yuen, Yuen & Yuen, Prof. Law Corp.
Event Code: G210506
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.