The Family Law Section presents
Tips from the Bench and Family Law Updates
||Tuesday, February 23, 2021
||5:00 - 6:15 p.m.
Judge Roger Chan
Judge Maria Evangelista
Judge Daniel Flores
Judge Victor Hwang
Judge Sharon Reardon
Commissioner Rebecca Wightman
Eileen Eib, Staff Attorney
Judge Monica F. Wiley
Please join us for a panel presentation by the San Francisco Superior Court bench officers, who will provide insight on best practices and updates in family court. This program will provide valuable information about what the Unified Family Court judges expect from attorneys in court, and will offer particularly useful information for newer attorneys.
- Do’s and Don’ts in Family Court
- Ethics, Civility, and Professionalism- Best Practices
- Family Law Updates
- Question and Answer Session
Stacey Schliffer, Schliffer Law
Event Code: G210903
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.