The Family Law Section presents
Parenting Coordination: The Swiss Army Knife of Custody Tools
||Wednesday, March 3, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
Parenting Coordinators, sometimes known as Custody Special
Masters, provide an efficient and cost-effective tool for dispute
in cases involving custody and visitation issues.
- What is a Parenting Coordinator?
- When is it a good idea to use a Parenting Coordinator?
- When do Parenting Coordinators make binding decisions, and
when do they make recommendations to the court?
- How is a Parenting Coordinator appointed?
- What are the differences between using a mental health professional
and a judge/lawyer as a Parenting Coordinator?
- What other tools exist for resolving contested custody and visitation
Stacey Schliffer, Schliffer Law
Event Code: G210905
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.