The Family Law Section presents
A Look Inside the San Francisco Child Welfare System
||Thursday, April 22, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
Demystify and understand the child welfare system
- What happens when child welfare receives a referral about child maltreatment?
- What legal authority does child welfare have?
- What happens at key decision points in the process?
- How does the child welfare system interact with the judicial system?
Diana Passadori, Passadori Family Law & Mediation
Event Code: G210908
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.