The Antitrust and Business Regulation Section, Barristers Litigation Section and the California Lawyers Association Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section present
Meet the Competition Enforcers
||Tuesday, May 11, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
San Francisco Field Office
U.S. Dept. of Justice
Federal Trade Commission
Western Region San Francisco
Senior Assistant Attorney General
California Department of Justice
Antitrust Law Section
City Attorney's Office
This lunchtime program features leaders of the DOJ Antitrust Division, FTC, and California DOJ for a briefing on the priorities and activities of the principal agencies charged with enforcing the competition laws.
- Highlights of recent enforcement activities
- Top priorities of the major federal and state agencies charged with enforcing the competition laws
- Best practices for an attorney representing a client involved in a competition-related inquiry
- Opportunities and best practices for private plaintiffs to coordinate with the agencies
Cortlin Lannin, Covington & Burling LLP
Event Code: G211301
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
||BASF Law Student
||BASF and Barristers Section Member, CLA Members (CLA use discount code: 35NOW1301)
||Join or Renew Today and Save!
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.