The Antitrust & Business Regulation Section presents
Big Tech’s Reckoning With Antitrust Has Arrived
||Wednesday, February 24, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
A discussion of the recent government and private actions against Big Tech with government regulators, members of the bar, and legal scholars
- Overview of current government lawsuits against Big Tech
- Overview of current competitor and consumer cases
- Theories of liability and damages
- Cases to watch in 2021
Cortlin Lannin, Covington & Burling
Event Code: G211302
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.