The Disability Equality Subcommittee presents
Chasing the Tsunami - Housing and the Neurodiversity Community
||Friday, October 8, 2021
||12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
• Housing Options for Individuals in Regional Center System
• Creative Housing Options for Developmentally Disabled Adults
Rachel MacCratic, Law Office of Rachel MacCratic
Event Code: G211625
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
|| Free for BASF Student Members
(BASF Members can register up to 20 people in their firm/organization under the BASF member rate)
||Non BASF Member
||Join or Renew Today and Save!
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.