The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
The New Georgia Project
||October 26, 2021
||2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
||No MCLE provided.
Executive Director and General Counsel, Bar Association of San Francisco
and Executive Director, Justice & Diversity Center
• The whitelash of the 2020 elections that caused a coordinated effort to suppress access to voting in states across the country
• A deep dive into the New Georgia Project lawsuit against GA’s voter suppression bill, SB 202, and how this bill is rooted in racist tradition
• What New Georgia Project is doing on the ground to register new voters, combat misinformation, and gather voter experience to prepare for 2022
Event Code: G211627
For a printable flyer, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.