The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
Annual Seminar on Recent Developments and Hot Topics in San Francisco Landlord-Tenant Practice - 2021 (Re-Broadcast)
This is a rebroadcasted program from February 23, 2021.
||Friday, May 7, 2021
||12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
This seminar will cover recent (and proposed) amendments to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, including limitations of non-tenant uses of rental units, creation of rent registry and licensing requirements. Panelists will also discuss recently passed eviction moratoriums due to Covid-19 and new landlord-tenant cases.
- New and proposed amendments to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance including limitations of non-tenant uses of rental units, eviction moratorium for most evictions, creation of rent registry and licensing requirements
- Update on State and Federal Eviction Moratoriums (including AB3088 and AB15)
- Intermediate Length Occupancy Limitations
- Update on AB 1482 (Statewide rent control)
- Important 2020 Landlord/Tenant Cases
Kavita Sharma, Sharma Law Group
Event Code: G211702R
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.