The Real Property and In-House Sections present
The Future of Commercial
After the pandemic
|Tuesday, May 25, 2021
|3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
|In-House Sponsored Mixer
|4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
West Coast Divisional Counsel,
Federal Realty Investment Trust
Senior Counsel, Real Estate,
| Mark Seifert
Seifert Law Firm
A panel of in-house and private attorneys look at the current state
of commercial leasing including how to handle defaulting tenants;
paying the costs of COVID-time operations; and what provisions
future leases may include.
- What are landlords, and tenants, looking for in post-pandemic leases
- What do commercial tenants want from landlords during the
- What commercial tenancy issues remain to be addressed as
- How landlords and tenants are handling lease workouts and disputes
as communities start to re-open
Gleb Finkelman and Elva Harding
Kavita Sharma, Sharma Law Group and Ted Ting, Bank of America
Thank You to Our Sponsor
Note: After the MCLE Program, an exclusive Networking Mixer is available to In-House Attorneys and BASF Real Property Section Members. BASF will send a pre-made quality beverage to a preferred address in time for the mixer for those who register and RSVP by 12:00 PM PDT Friday, May 14th.
Event Code: G211703
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related Real Property events, click here
For related In-House Counsel events, click here.
MCLE Program Cost
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.