The Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section presents
One Year Into COVID-19: Trends and Forecasts in Commercial Restructurings
||Tuesday, April 20, 2021
||4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Two chapter 11 practitioners and an asset-based financier explain general trends from the past year of the pandemic, and offer a look ahead for what to expect in 2021.
- General commercial bankruptcy trends during COVID-19 pandemic
- Distressed lending patterns and outlook
- Increase in priming transactions
- DIP Financing rule changes and their impact on debtor and creditor representation
Tom Rupp, Keller Benvenutti Kim
Event Code: G211903
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.