The Solo and Small Firm Section co-sponsored with the President of the Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California presents
Reset, Recover, Renew
Wellness Strategies for Legal Professionals in the New Normal
||Thursday, November 4, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
This webinar will cover wellness, mental health and substance abuse as well as satisfy the competency CLE requirement.
• Exploring what causes legal professionals to suffer from substance use and mental health issues
• Overcoming the stigma of substance use and mental health challenges to maintain attorney competence
• Developing a self-care plan and wellness strategies during these challenging times
• Learning about the Lawyer Assistance Program and other resources to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle
The presentation is interactive and the attendees will need their smart phones.
Peter Roldan, Emergent
Event Code: G212807
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 7-10 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.