The Environmental Law Section presents
Environmental Legislative Update:
What to know about 2020 and what to expect for 2021
||Tuesday, February 23, 2021
||2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
Gary Lucks will give his annual update on environmental legislative activity, both at the state and federal levels. This year, we have the added element of a new administration taking over with aggressive environmental ambitions and expectations.
- New environmental laws from the California 2020 legislative session
- Expectations for the Biden Administration
- Green New Deal?
- 2021 legislation predictions
Jodi Smith, Environmental General Counsel
Event Code: G212901
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.