The Environmental Law Section presents
Ethics and Environmental Law 2021
||Wednesday, January 20, 2021
||2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
- Handling conflicts in complex multi-party environmental cases
- Representing entities and/or employees in criminal and civil investigations
- Unique confidentiality issues for environmental attorneys
- Issues concerning conflict waivers
Section Chair: Jodi Smith, Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell
Event Code: G212902
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.