The Paralegal Section presents
Annual Paralegal Conference Symposium - 2021 (Rescheduled to 10/8/21)
SAVE THE DATE
Friday, October 8, 2021
- Panel#1: 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Panel#2: 2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!
Interested in Sponsorship opportunities? Email email@example.com.
June 4, 2021 - CANCELLED
1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
MCLE: 1 Hour
A Lesson in Diversity & Inclusion
Microaggression: A lesson in diversity & Inclusion
Speaker: Judy Hissong
What is a Microaggression?
Take this opportunity to learn what microaggression is and how you can address microaggressions through cultural competence.
2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
MCLE: 1 Hour
Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Speaker: Sonya Sigler
What happens when you blend a large dose of self-doubt with a fear that others will discover (wrongly) that you aren’t up to the task? You end up with Imposter Syndrome, a phenomenon that affects at least 70 % of all people including a large number of legal professionals and other high achievers. Join Sonya Sigler for a transformational and interactive workshop to understand the causes of Imposter Syndrome and learn how to overcome self-doubt, increase your confidence, and own your success.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- What imposter syndrome is and the main fears behind it
- How to recognize when imposter syndrome strikes
- What the main characteristics are and how it shows up in your life
- Tips and strategies to implement immediately to neutralize imposter syndrome’s effect on you
- How to unlearn this self-limiting mindset and move forward with confidence
- Now is the time to stop holding yourself back. This workshop is an opportunity to leave your comfort zone and take the next step on your journey to success
Event Code: G213505
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Once signed in, click the Add button to select the desired option(s).
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
Conference Access Link will be sent in a separate email within 24 hours prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.