The Securities Litigation Section presents
Supreme Court Update - Securities Litigation at the Supreme Court
||Tuesday, April 6, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
Wall Street Journal Supreme Court correspondent Jess Bravin, former Assistant to the Solicitor General Elaine Goldenberg, and prominent appellate advocate Peter Stris join in a conversation with moderator and securities litigator Ivy Ngo about securities issues the Supreme Court has recently addressed, is currently considering, and may be taking up soon. The discussion will highlight the Goldman Sachs case, which will be argued on March 29, 2021.
- Goldman Sachs v. Arkansas Teachers Retirement System
- Liu v. Securities Exchange Commission
- Intel Corporation Investment Policy Committee v. Sulyma
- Other issues on the horizon
David Fry, Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
Event Code: G213901
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.