The Arbitration Section presents
Regulatory, Privacy and Corporate Considerations for FinTechs
||Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - This program was rescheduled from March 2, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
The goal of the program is to provide an overview of:
- The regulatory framework FinTechs should be aware of when
operating in the space
- Privacy considerations since data and the treatment of data
are often at the center of a FinTech’s business model
- General corporate considerations to keep in mind for any
emerging growth FinTech company
John S. Worden, Venable and Mark LeHocky, ADR Services, Inc.
Event Code: G214103
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.