The Bay Area Diversity Career Fair is going virtual!
For over 15 years, this annual career fair, a collaboration between Orrick and the Bar Association of San Francisco, has been bringing together prominent law firms and government legal departments in the San Francisco Bay Area with highly-qualified diverse second-year law students. Participating students come from distinguished local law schools, as well as other top schools from around the nation to interview for coveted positions in summer associate programs. For information about the event, please see the Justice & Diversity Center website.
A program of the Bar Association of San Francisco and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
|Friday, January 8, 2021
||Panel discussion of distinguished lawyers from diverse backgrounds
|Saturday, January 9, 2021
- If you have an account for the BASF site, please sign in using your Username and Password.
- If you don't have an account, please select Create Account at the top of the page.
- Once signed in, select Register Myself
- Click the Add button to add one, two or three interview rooms to your cart and then Proceed to Checkout.
- (If you need more than 3 rooms, email email@example.com)
- Submit payment information and click Submit to complete your order.
- You will receive a receipt and confirmation email.
- Visit the Orrick website at https://basf-orrick-dcf-csm.symplicity.com/ and select the Employer registration.
The price to participate for employers will increase to $795 on October 21. Register early to save $100.
If you are a student, do not register here. Proceed to the Orrick website at https://basf-orrick-dcf-csm.symplicity.com/ to register.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Code: G217002