The Bay Area Diversity Career Fair is going virtual!
A program of the Bar Association of San Francisco and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
For over 15 years, this annual career fair, a collaboration between Orrick and the Bar Association of San Francisco, has been bringing together prominent law firms and government legal departments in the San Francisco Bay Area with highly-qualified diverse second-year law students. Participating students come from distinguished local law schools, as well as other top schools from around the nation to interview for coveted positions in summer associate programs. For information about the event, please see the Justice & Diversity Center website.
|Friday, July 23, 2021
||5:00 PM PDT
Panel discussion of distinguished lawyers from diverse backgrounds
(registered students and employers only)
|Saturday, July 24, 2021
||8:00 - 11:30 AM PDT
Session I - Employer/Student Interviews
11:30 - 12:30 PM PDT
12:30 - 4:00 PM PDT
Session II - Employer/Student Interviews
- If you have an account for the BASF site, please sign in using your Username and Password.
- If you don't have an account, please select Create Account at the top of the page.
- Once signed in, select Register Myself
- Click the Add button to add one, two or three interview rooms to your cart and then Proceed to Checkout.
- (If you need more than 3 rooms, email email@example.com)
- Submit payment information and click Submit to complete your order.
- You will receive a receipt and confirmation email.
- Visit the Orrick website at https://basf-orrick-dcf-csm.symplicity.com/ and select the Employer registration.
If you are a student, do not register here. Proceed to the Orrick website at https://basf-orrick-dcf-csm.symplicity.com/ to register.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Code: G217002B