This event was rescheduled from 07/28/2022 on 7/25/22 to 9/15/22.
The Commercial Law and Bankruptcy and Appellate Law Sections present
Bankruptcy Appeals at All Levels
||Thursday, September 15, 2022
||11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||12:00 - 1:45 p.m.
||1.5 Hours in Bankruptcy Specialization Credit
Judges of the Ninth Circuit, Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and District Court share their perspectives on a challenging legal landscape.
- Roles and Functions of the Different Appellate Courts
- Tips for Practitioners Engaging with the Different Courts
- Current Issues and Perspectives
- Sharing Questions and Ideas About Bankruptcy Appeals
Kimberly Fineman, Finestone Hayes LLP
Event Code: G221903
For a printable flyer, click here.
One Market Restaurant
1 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
Pre-Registration is required.
Understand and agree to the following:
- Every person should be prepared to present proof of vaccination upon arrival to the event.
- Due to space limitations and social distancing measures, participant size is limited.
Health and Safety: Will be in guidelines pursuant to SF health orders.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.