The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
Annual Cannabis Law Update from the Top
Regulatory and Legislative Update, Enforcement, and Ethics
||Friday, January 27, 2023
||9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
||9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
||3 Hours of which 1 Hour is in Legal Ethics
Angela Hill, Deputy Director of Government Affairs, Department of Cannabis Control
Tamara Colson, Deputy Director of Legal Affairs, Department of Cannabis Control
Christopher Phillips, Chief Counsel, Cannabis Control Appeals Panel
Jessica McElfresh, McElfresh Law, Inc.
Omar Figueroa, Law Offices of Omar Figueroa
Nara Dahlbacka, The Milo Group
Kevin Dalia, Horst Legal Counsel
Lara De Caro, Leland, Parachini, Steinberg, Matzger & Melnick LLP, BASF Cannabis Law Section Chair
You should attend this webinar if you or your clients operate in California's commercial cannabis market. Hundreds of bills passed through the State Legislature this past Session and many will affect our clients so we must remain up to date! Get the Full Monty on legislation that is becoming law and hear from enforcement on what to expect moving forward so you can advise your clients accordingly.
- Receive a Comprehensive Update on the 2022 Legislative Session
- Hear Directly from Top Regulators Involved in Deciding Your Clients' Licensure Fate
- Learn About New and Upcoming Opportunities to Comment on and Influence Regulations and Enforcement Priorities
- Identify Best Practices for Compliance, Violations, and Appeals
- Learn Best Practices for Ethical Representation in the Cannabis and Controlled Substances Fields
- Legislative Update
- Federal Banking & Tax Update
- Update from Sacramento
Event Code: G231613
For a printable flyer, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
If you registered for the virtual option a link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
Program recordings are not guaranteed, nor immediately accessible to registrants. Approved recordings of live programs are converted to On-Demand CLE Courses and available for separate purchase through a third-party library 30 business days after the live recording. Thank you for your support.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.