The Bar Association of San Francisco Lunch and Learn series presents
Lost Profits and Business Valuation Analyses for Litigators
||Tuesday, December 5, 2023
||11:30 am - 12:00 pm
||12:00 - 1:15 pm
Attendees will learn the similarities and differences of lost profits calculations and loss of business value in calculating damages. Current research on effective Daubert challenges to financial experts will be discussed. The mathematics of the double-dip in business valuation and support calculations will be explained. IRS challenges relating to business valuations and partnership valuations will also be discussed.
- Lost Profits vs. Business Valuation
- Effective strategies to attack and defend expert financial analysis
- Family law double dip in business valuation and support
- IRS litigation in gift and estate tax valuations
Thank You to our Sponsor
(as of 11/20/23)
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a printable sponsorship form, click here and email filled out form to email@example.com
Event Code: G231615F
For a printable flyer, click here.
Health and Safety: Will be in guidelines pursuant to SF health orders.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.