The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
Lawyers Behaving Badly
Real Life Examples of Lawyers Misconduct (Rebroadcast)
||Wednesday, April 26, 2023
||11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
This program will take examples from current events and recent
case law regarding lawyers’ misconduct and analyze the ethical
issues at play.
• Civility, Truthfulness, and Misrepresentations
• Conflicts of Interest
• New Rule 8.4.1 – Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
• Trust Accounts
Event Code: G231622
For a printable flyer, click here.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.