The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
Keeping Justice Blind
Recognizing and Mitigating Bias (Rebroadcast)
||Thursday, April 27, 2023
||9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
||10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
This panel will address issues for every solo attorney or small firm
partner interested in learning more about options available to attorneys needing to leverage help from other attorneys, along with
various corporate, tax, and legal ethics considerations for forming
partnerships and other associations
• Understanding what is bias (unconscious, conscious), subtle
acts of exclusion, microaggressions
• Analytical framework and real-life examples
• Bias, liability, and ethical obligations
Event Code: G231624
For a printable flyer, click here.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.