The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
Hot Topics in San Francisco Landlord-Tenant - 2023
||Wednesday, May 3, 2023
||11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Annual Seminar on Recent Developments and Hot Topics in San Francisco Landlord-Tenant
This seminar will cover recent amendments to the San Francisco Rent
Ordinance, including the extension of the eviction moratorium for
non-payment of rent, amendments to the Ellis Act clarifying date of
withdrawal and return of rental units to market and proposed extension
of rent control to newer buildings. Panelists will also discuss important
landlord/tenant cases and the litigation regarding 10 day notice
period for certain evictions.
• New and proposed amendments to the San Francisco Rent
Ordinance including extending the eviction moratorium and Ellis
• Update on litigation regarding 10 day notice period for certain
• Important 2022 Landlord/Tenant Cases
Thomas Chaffee, Clark Hill PLC
Event Code: G231702R
For a printable flyer, click here.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.