The Real Property Section presents
Successfully Mediating Real Estate Cases
As More Than 95% of Civil Cases Resolve Before Trial, it is Critical to be Just as Skilled in Mediation as in the Courtroom
|Thursday, September 28, 2023
|11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
As more than 95% of civil cases resolve before trial, it is critical to be just as skilled in mediation as in the courtroom. This CLE will cover:
- Mediation Basics
- Getting to Mediation
- Mediator’s Role
- Opening Mediation Session and Counsel’s Remarks
- Addressing Common Issues at Mediation
- Mediation Strategies
- Nailing Down a Settlement
Sean Ponist, Law Offices of Sean Ponist
Event Code: G231704
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.