The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
The Unexpected Simplicity of Litigation AI
Note: In-Person Only Solo/Small Firm Conference to follow for in-person only. RSVP for the In-House Conference by clicking here.
|| Thursday, January 26, 2023
|| 9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
|| 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
What AI Does and How It Will Change Your Practice:
- Overview of AI
- Litigation as Data
- Using AI to Automate Document Preparation
- The Changing Role of Attorneys
Attendees will learn about the future of litigation from the context of modern technology’s impact on their practice.
Litigation AI will explain how AI works and review AI’s uses in the context of litigation. You should attend this presentation if:
- You have ever wondered how AI works
- You are interested in learning about the future of the practice of litigation
- You are curious about current solutions that use AI to automate rote litigation work
Thank You to our Sponsor
Please join us after for an In-Person Lunch provide by Briefpoint and
the 7th Annual Solo & Small Firm Conference at Golden Gate University
Event Code: G232803P
For a printable flyer, click here.
Cost This is a hybrid event. You have two ticket options, please select one.
* Pre-Registration is required for either option
- Virtual Option
- In-Person Option (Limited Spacing)
Location: Golden Gate University, 536 Mission Street
Health and Safety: Will be in guidelines pursuant to SF health orders.
Please Note: All attendees will be required at check-in to show proof of full COVID vaccination. Additionally, all guests will be required to wear masks indoors and in outdoor situations where social distancing is not possible. We kindly ask that anyone experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID remain home.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.