The Litigation Section presents
What a Client Wants
How Junior Attorneys Can Get Noticed and Grow Relationships
||Wednesday, August 23, 2023
||11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
||12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
||Lunch will be provided by Morrison & Foerster
Hear from the in-house counsel about what they look for in outside counsel, how
you can impress from the start, and how you can develop and grow the attorney-client relationship.
- Learn how to impress clients at an early stage in your career
- Learn what drives clients crazy about outside counsel
- Learn how to grow and develop the client relationship as your career
grows and develops
- What senior attorneys should know about how clients view more junior
members of the team
Frank Busch, Wagstaffe, von Loewenfeldt, Busch & Radwick
Thank you to our Food and Beverage Sponsor!
Event Code: G233103
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Requests
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
For CLE events of 1.5 hours or less, Lunch & Learn programs, Happy Hours, Receptions, and Mixers, a refund is available if you submit your cancellation request at least 48 hours prior to the event. A $10 handling fee will deducted from your refund. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
For CLE events longer than 1.5 hours, and for special events such as conferences, symposiums, professional development training programs, a 50% refund is available if you cancel at least 10 business days prior to the event. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute. Please complete the Event Cancellation Form.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.