The Insurance Section presents
Current Issues and Recent Decisions in Opioid Coverage Litigation
||Wednesday, June 2, 2021
||12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
The opioid crisis and MDL opioid cases continue to make headlines as the first trials commence. Now, we are starting to see decisions by courts across the country addressing the coverage disputes arising out of the high profile opioid cases. This panel will discuss the recent decisions and pending cases which are expected to provide further guidance on whether the alleged conduct implicates coverage under GL or other policies. The decisions address multiple coverage issues with application beyond the opioid context.
Review of recent coverage cases addressing the duty to defend and other issues in connection with the Opioid MDL and other cases.
- “For” or “Because of” Bodily Injury
- Occurrence or Intentional Conduct
- Loss-in-Progress Provisions
- Products Exclusions
- Satisfaction of Retentions
Event Code: G214303
For a printable flyer, click here.
For related events, click here.
- Sign-in to your account and select Register Myself at the bottom of the page.
- Use Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don't know your account information. Don't have an account? Select Create Account.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to enter payment information, submit your order and complete the registration process.
A link to access the Zoom webinar will be sent in your confirmation e-mail prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive login credentials, please double check your Spam Folder. If you have any trouble, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible before the program starts so we can assist with troubleshooting. You may need to consult your local IT technician for connection issues.
To receive MCLE credit, you must sign in during the designated MCLE registration period. This activity is approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. BASF is a certified provider: Provider #103
People with disabilities and/or special requests should contact BASF regarding reasonable accommodations.